Friday, July 1, 2011

Change

So on July 4th I'll wear scrubs to work for the last time. I was offered and accepted a position as a clinical liaison for the same hospital I currently work for, Utah Valley Specialty Hospital. Basically I'll be working with surround hospitals and facilities to screen and evaluate potential patients to be transferred to our hospital to continue their healing journey. I'm really excited for this new opportunity to assist people in their healing process. In the two years that I've worked at UVSH I've seen some pretty amazing things. We've had several people wake up from comas and walk out our doors, (not all in the same day). I'll be missing all my friends, coworkers, and other staff that I've come to know so well but I'll still be around and we can hangout. The biggest change will be working Monday thru Friday 9-5. This will be a huge change from working 6 12 hour shifts in a row with 8 days off, but will hopefully give me more (consistent) time with my family. Sorry no pictures to go along with the post.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Congratulations! That's great news. I hope everything goes well for your new job!