i was doing slave labor at three. i plan on enforcing it as well.maybe i already have...
Ooh, that is validating! My boy was scrubbing kitchen drawer fronts this morning, much to his chagrin.
If it is slave labor then I guess I'm in trouble. The wipes work great for them to do the floors too!
ahh, Katie, I didn't even think of that! What an awesome idea. Done, floors are next :)
it's not slave labor it's training for being a responsible adult.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i was doing slave labor at three. i plan on enforcing it as well.
maybe i already have...
Ooh, that is validating! My boy was scrubbing kitchen drawer fronts this morning, much to his chagrin.
If it is slave labor then I guess I'm in trouble. The wipes work great for them to do the floors too!
ahh, Katie, I didn't even think of that! What an awesome idea. Done, floors are next :)
it's not slave labor it's training for being a responsible adult.
Post a Comment