I've been meaning to sign up for Bountiful Baskets for a long time now, and last week I finally did it. I put in my order on Monday and early (okay so maybe it's just really really for me) Saturday morning I went and picked it up. There was one basket of veggies and one of fruit. Combined it filled up one of my laundry baskets.
All of that for $15, quite a seal if you ask me. When I got home and started putting it all away Carter and Hanna got so excited, they both started eating the apricots. They both tried mangos for the first time this week, both loved it (of course). I'm super excited to keep getting fresh produce for a price that won't kill my budget!
So, does anyone else get Bountiful Baskets? They've got other things too, like bread, and I'm wondering if it's any good.


2 comments:
I've been wanting to try it too. Maybe I will.
We do bountiful baskets all the time. WE LOVE THEM!!! And we get the 9 grain bread too. It is delicious... the only complaint is that the slices are pretty small. But it makes really good toast and freezes really well.
Post a Comment