Thursday, April 28, 2011

If you've seen this movie:
Then you will know why I find this SO funny:
Yes, that is a plastic frying pan in her hand, and only because I wouldn't let her have one of mine from the kitchen.  She has gone EVERYWHERE with this little frying pan since Monday.  If we are going somewhere where she can't hold it she asks to put it in the diaper bag.  I think we've watched a little too much Tangled here.  

Okay, confession, that picture might be a little staged, but only a little.  You see that is what she looked like when I ran and got my camera, well, her little blankie was up by her head.  By the time I had gotten back things had changed just a little bit:
She had switched places with the pan and blankie, but it was so cute I had to put it back the way it was to get the picture.



5 comments:

Marie said...

I guess I need to see Tangled. Those are cute pictures.

Katie said...

that is so cute!

Erin said...

Funnnnnny. India does the same with her frying pan too.

Roberts Family said...

I love it! It is a a pretty funny show - she is such a doll.

Becki said...

That is so cute...and hilarious!! You have some of the cutest kids ever Janel!!!