Pets that will not be welcome in my house! Carter however LOVES them. They reside under our front porch and when the sun is out they come out into the flowerbed to sun themselves.
I killed two of them last year but don't tell the kids. They think they are cool and I scream like a girl when I stumble upon one. Hate em but I'm brave for the kids sake. -Trent
I guess those are better than spiders right? I started reading Trent's comment thinking you killed two of them and my first thought was "Wow, what a freakin' champ! You go girl!" And I still kind of wonder with the screaming like a girl thing, who really did the killing last year??? :-) lol
5 comments:
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Snakes make me shudder. What a boy. I'm glad he's not a weenie like I am.
Gross, gross, gross!! But cute new pictures!! I was wondering when Hunter would get added in!
I killed two of them last year but don't tell the kids. They think they are cool and I scream like a girl when I stumble upon one. Hate em but I'm brave for the kids sake.
-Trent
:) I heard you scream like a girl when you see a mouse too, Trent.
Me too.
I guess those are better than spiders right? I started reading Trent's comment thinking you killed two of them and my first thought was "Wow, what a freakin' champ! You go girl!" And I still kind of wonder with the screaming like a girl thing, who really did the killing last year??? :-) lol
Post a Comment