Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Look what I learned to do....

I don't know why this excites me SO much...but it none the less does. I learned how to use templates (THANKS Emily!!). Cuz, lets be honest, I cannot make a cute scrapbook page to save my life, but these little templates show me just how to put it together to make a cute page. I'm in love. Oh...so do you want to see what I created?

I started with this:And ended up with this:
Ah....I'm so proud of myself! And it took me less than 10 mins!

If you too want to learn how to use these little templates go here
.

9 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Sweet! What program is that? Talk about making scrapbooking so easy! How fun!

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

It's Adobe Photoshop Elements.

Emily Shaw said...

I'm so glad you learned how to do it! (PS - I just learned when you asked me how...I never tried using them and this tutorial is great...I'm going to print it off for our next digital scrapbooking class)

You did a great job! :)

Erin said...

Very nice!

The Corbetts said...

That is very exciting i need to start the whole scrap booking thing. wow i haven't blogged in forever. Congrats on the house it has a great yard and sheds and I like the house, very cute.

Ashley said...

It looks amazing! Have you tried scrapblog.com? It amazing, I love it, they have tonz of templates and you just pop you pictures in!

Misty Cato said...

I'm so glad you found my tut helpful! Beautiful page.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome, some day I will learn to use digital stuff! Great to hear from you guys and see you settling in, what a process home buying is!

Erin said...

Your blog header is adorable!!