wow that was too cute. That truely is funny. Did the person who named Winnie the Poohhave kids???
Deep in the 100 acre wood...there is some "icky" pooh...pee-yew!
Ha ha that was cute!! I'm gonna miss havin your kids around. They ask the funniest questions. I will miss Hannah always asking where my puppy is in her "Italian" voice.
Too cute! I love her little voice. Did you ever figure when she grew up overnight? I mean, didn't you just have her yesterday????
I love her little voice! How fun. She is awesome.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wow that was too cute. That truely is funny. Did the person who named Winnie the Poohhave kids???
Deep in the 100 acre wood...there is some "icky" pooh...pee-yew!
Ha ha that was cute!! I'm gonna miss havin your kids around. They ask the funniest questions. I will miss Hannah always asking where my puppy is in her "Italian" voice.
Too cute! I love her little voice. Did you ever figure when she grew up overnight? I mean, didn't you just have her yesterday????
I love her little voice! How fun. She is awesome.
Post a Comment