On July 1st we walked through a house that we LOVED. Being very new to the house looking process we really didn't know what we were doing, but had an excellent agent that did know what to do. Without really thinking about it we put an offer on a house. That offer was accepted and on July 3rd we started the very very long loan process of buying a home. Had I known what an incredible pain in the rear it was I probably would never had even wanted to buy a home. Seriously, that was a pain! We started doing a VA loan and ended with an FHA loan because the VA was asking some ridiculous things of us. Well, we are now finished and the real work will begin as the house needs some SERIOUS painting and cleaning. I've got loads of pictures, and the previous owners still had some stuff in there when I took them so they look a little cluttered. But oh well. The house has an accessory apartment in it, you can look here for those pictures, and we need a renter if anyone knows anyone who's looking. Our half of the house is 2500 sq feet, has 5 bedrooms 1 full bathroom, 1 3/4 bathroom, and 1 1/2 bathroom. There is a formal dining room, a formal living room, and 2 family rooms. The backyard is HUGE, it is fully fenced, has a garden area that is fenced off from the rest of the yard (and needs some serious cleaning up) there is 2 sheds and 1 workshop out back. We are excited for the new change in our lives, but terribly sad to leave our wonderful neighbors and ward. We truly have made some of the best friends here that we hope to have forever! There are a ton of pictures, so that's why I made a slide show out of them. Enjoy!



12 comments:
LOVE IT! I hope you're doing well!
Congrats!!! There is nothing like buying a new home. May you have many happy memories.
I am so happy for you guys!! How exciting!! Good luck with everything!!
Congratulations, guys!!! What a huge space!! That's awesome. We'll miss you!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Enjoy;)
So I guess that means it's a done deal?! Congratulations. Wait till you sign all the paperwork on closing day. Then you'll really feel like you're signing your life away! Let me know if you need help with getting the place ready or watching your kids while you do.
Congrats!! We are so happy for you! Can't wait to come visit. I feel for you and the next few months..ha, ha, I mean years trying to get it all fixed up. Been there done that. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Wow! That is a big house. I understand what you were saying about the fairy green room. That's got to be exciting. How fun to re-do some of those room and make them yours. Good luck. It was great to see you and the Hubby.
Congrats! Don't get rid of the vomit wall! That can be the designated sick area! That's awesome!
Oh my gosh it's SO cute! I love it!!! Congrats! We'll miss you!
Have you rented the apartment yet? My sister in law is getting married and looking for a place.
Post a Comment