5 years, 3 apartments (and almost a house), 2 kids, 6 cars, 1 motorcycle, 1 scooter, and 1 intensely long deployment later.....and I still love you! If I had to do it all over again I'd still choose you!
What beautiful pictures! Happy Anniversary! It was one of the longest and scariest days of my life...but, amazing for the two of you. Here's to forever!
YAY! I love those pictures! Thats exciting you guys are getting a house soon! Congrats on that! Roger is gone also right now for army....he is almost done haleilujah
8 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. Congrats! (But maybe take it easy in the vehicle department the next 5 years;)
Happy Anniversary Guys!
What beautiful pictures! Happy Anniversary! It was one of the longest and scariest days of my life...but, amazing for the two of you. Here's to forever!
I still chose you too babe!
YAY! I love those pictures! Thats exciting you guys are getting a house soon! Congrats on that! Roger is gone also right now for army....he is almost done haleilujah
Oh how cute! Congratulations!!
Fun! When we hit our 7th we had lived in 6 places. Now we're just trying to stay put for a while. It was good to see you.
Very Sweet!! You guys are such an inspiration to me! Love you!!
Post a Comment