If there is one thing Hanna loves it's her FOOD! She has no teeth, yet will eat just about anything we put in front of her. She pretty much loves it all. The other night we had some green beans and broccoli with dinner, she couldn't get enough of it. This afternoon for lunch Trent called and asked if I wanted him to pick up Cafe Rio while he was out (seriously, do you have to ask?!) We put kids up to the table, put a bit of food on Hanna's tray, and she started shoveling. It took a lot to keep food on her tray as she used BOTH hands to put food in her mouth. She'd tip her head back and let the food fall in and make the funniest little sounds, mmmmm. Almost like she was purring as she ate. Silly girl! I'd say she consumed about half of my salad.
4 comments:
She is SO CUTE!
The girl knows what's good for her!
I like the play by play pictures.
I love Cafe Rio! I think its funny that you are posting about it because we just had that the other night too! Happy Holidays you guys. Thanks for the friendships!
Post a Comment