We hope everyone had a blast on Halloween! We sure did. Our day started out so fun, and the fun continued till we all crashed into our beds. We got up early and went with the neighbor kids to Macey's (grocery store) trick or treating. The kids had so much fun, and I enjoyed myself too. Carter has so much fun dressing up in his costume that we had a hard time getting it off of him. We headed up to my parents house around 4:30 so they could watch our kids while we went to dinner, it was also my birthday. Around 7 my brother and his family came over to my parents house and we went trick or treating with "the cousins" as Carter calls them. It was so much fun! This was the first year that Carter really understood the whole trick or treating idea. He'd RUN from one house to the next, screaming, he always had to knock on the door. He'd say his trick or treat and then as he was walking away he'd say "Happy Halloween." I thought it was so funny! Hanna enjoyed the ride, she wasn't so sure about the whole dressing up thing, but I think she looked cute.
This is my nephew Tyson, he is honestly the funniest kid! We'd get to a porch and he'd say "Do you have any candy for Captain Jack Sparrow?" Or "Did you notice Captain Jack is here."
Trick or Treating at Grandma and Grandpa Hunter's house with the boys.
Hanna just about asleep, but would never give in.
Love the turtle, thanks Kristin for letting me use it!
Carter running through Macey's, holding his pumpkin with his hook.
The cute little neighbor kids, we love our friends!
ARRRR!
Okay.....so I am inspired by my neighbor, Tracie, who does the CUTEST things with her daughters hair. So I thought I'd see if I could put Hanna's hair up in ponies. Here is the first try...well really the second, the first one was NO good. It's almost impossible to get it straight, she trashes her head from side to side, screams at me, and swats my hands away. But look how cute it is! She'd just better get used to it, cuz I'm not stopping now.
4 comments:
I love Hanna's costume! Carter's too. Such cuties! Hope you had a good birthday, too!
love the pig tails, so cute! hopefully she'll learn to sit still while you beautify her!
I found your cute blog and I loved seeing your adorable kids! I'll check in with you often:)
I love the little piggies! Logan? No then we really will never play...are there any nice forclosures closer than Logan?
Post a Comment