Friday, March 21, 2008
Our Mini Spring Break
Last week Trent had a few days off from school and work. On Monday he walked in to the house after his clinical and I said we should get away for a few days, he was thinking the same thing. So Tuesday after his clinical we loaded up and went to St George. It was Hanna's first trip in the car, and she did great! She slept the whole way there, Carter on the other hand talked for HOURS! Even though we left at his nap time, which I thought for sure would be our ticket to a quiet car ride, man was I wrong. Every time I'd ask him if he was tired and ready for his blankie, he'd tell me "Mom, I am very busy right now!" We had a great day and a half in St George!! We went hiking, swimming, and got to play outside in the warm sun.
Carter would hardly hold still for me to take a few pictures of him playing in the red dirt!
Carter thought the little caves were so cool to climb in!
We spent an afternoon swimming at Sand Hollow pool. There was a water slide that Carter went on over and over and over again with Trent, he loved it. And Trent got plenty of exercise walking up and down the stairs for sure! The pool has a really shallow kids section that Carter thought was the bomb!
He could have stayed there for hours!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cute kids! we just got a blog too
Awesome Blog Janel! Great stuff. I've added you to our blog roll (list of cool blogs that we read ;-)
I want a spring break!
HEY GIRL!!!! you and your family are cute!!!
Post a Comment