Friday, March 21, 2008

Carter's dream come true!

We, well I took him since Trent was at Guard, to the Circus on the 8th of March. He loved it! Every time we go to the zoo he asks me if he can ride the elephant. Well he did at the circus. He is still talking about it 3 weeks later!









After the ride I squatted down next to him to get this pictures......and yes the elephant coming from behind slapped my butt with his trunk! Carter can now say he has ridden an elephant....and I can say I've been goosed by one!

Carter's eyes were glued to the show! I had to remind him to eat the hot dog he was holding in his hand. He didn't even notice me take a picture of him!

1 comment:

Emily Shaw said...

Goosed by an elephant, huh? I guess it wasn't a dream come true for you?!?! I'm glad you started a blog!