Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Newborn Pictures

While we were home I went to my favorite store, Target, with my sisters.  We spotted this little Santa suit one night and my sisters convinced me that we needed to have it to take pictures of Andrew in it. Super hard to convince me....

Andrew did not cooperate with picture taking at all!  He was such a little grump.  We had a 45 min time slot and he fussed and cried for about 30 mins of that time.  He would not calm down.  I fed him and held him, trying to get him to go to sleep.  It took getting a white noise app going with static and swinging him in the car seat before he fell asleep.  We kept the phone right next to him through the picture taking.  Since it took so long to get him to relax we didn't get near as many photos as we wanted.  We only got two poses, I only wanted one pose with the Santa suit and then some other newborn poses, but we weren't able to get them.  Oh well, what we got turned out super cute and I am please with them.  We'll just have to have more pictures taken while he is still little :).
 
These two are probably my favorite of Andrew.

2 comments:

Grandmacheri said...

Thanks for sharing these great wonderful pictures of my darling sweet grandchildren!

Roberts Family said...

Darn, Hate it when it's picture time and babies/kids don't cooperate. The ones you got though are darling. I see a little of Hanna in him in the bottom pics.