Friday, March 1, 2013

Bathroom redo

Oh pintrest.  I love pintrest.  What did we do before pintrest?  I have found SO many awesome DYI ideas, some that I can actually do (and by 'I', I really me 'we'. Cuz let's be honest shall we, Trent does most of the work, I just do the little things, like caulk and paint)  My life has been greatly enriched by pintrest; awesome new recipes, fun things to do with my kids, FHE ideas, emergency preparedness, money smarts, a whole new out look on life really can be found amidst the boards of pintrest.  I have myself sucked into the whole thing, and we've all benefited from it :)

Here is my latest project:  I stole the idea from here, thank you dear people for posting your 'how to' cuz I did it and I love it!!  The upstairs bathroom.  Before:

During:

And the final project--minus cute decorations cuz I don't know how to do that:


I LOVE it!!  We are by no means professionals in building, there are many flaws, and I'm sure it would look much better when I put some things up on the wall, but I am so thrilled with how it looks.  We managed to get this whole project done in 2 days, with many distractions.  Did I mention how much I love it?


5 comments:

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Wow, that looks amazing! Way to go for being brave enough. I think the result was well worth the effort.

Anonymous said...

did you frame in the tub? It looks amazing. Great job!

kenna said...

it looks great!

Roberts Family said...

I'm glad you posted pictures, I was thinking of something totally different and on a much smaller scale...anyway, not as cute. This is awesome! If we had a bigger bathroom or a mud room - I would be doing this for sure. You guys did a great job!!!

Marie said...

That looks great!! And I love how there are enough hooks for everyone.