Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What? I didn't kill 'em?

The flowers that is.   It's a miracle! :)  AND it means that spring is here AND that warmer days will be had.  I am one happy girl! (not to mention that the kids are in heaven that they get to be outside till I MAKE them come in.  Carter has informed me that he wants to live outside)

Isn't it pretty!  I was so happy to see these little guys in my flower beds the other day.  Oh and these ones too:

I really did think that I had killed all my flowers with my non-watering skills.  So happy to see life again.  And today when I went outside I saw this:
In case you just can't see it...little buds!  There will be new flowers soon.  I'm very excited to plant new ones too, and hopefully those ones will make it through the summer. :)

4 comments:

The Corbetts said...

your kids are so cute. especially your new little one. and i'm jelous of the flowers, still snow melting and frozen ground here.

Party of Five said...

First I must tell you... I was a little weirded out to already see a comment from "the corbetts" I was like "i didn't read this already?" anyway, I love the flowers coming up and had the same reaction when I saw our tulips.

Becki said...

I was confused by the first comment too!! LoL :) But I LOVE the flowers coming!!! When we were on a walk on Sunday...I was noticing all the tulips popping up!! SO pretty...and SO means SPRING is here!! YAY!!! It was great having your kids over the other day too...just so you know!! I'd love to have them again sometime!!!

Roberts Family said...

Yeah for spring and not killing the flowers!! ;-)