Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hunter's Blessing

Trent blessed Hunter on Sunday.  We had lots of family and friends come to visit.  What fun we had!  After church we went over to my parents house for lunch. (our house just isn't big enough for all our family)
3 generations.  Trent's dad Blair, Trent, and Hunter.
I didn't get a really good picture of him in his blessing outfit.  So this will have to do.
Aunt Kimberlee and Hunter.
Carter go hold of my camera and took a TON of pictures.  (more on that later)  He did manage to get a few of people (lots of bum shots :) The rest are ones he took.

THE best cake ever!
Char!  She was a roommate of mine 11 years ago (holy cow I'm old!)  My family has adopted her as a member of our family (can't you see the resemblance:)  and we love having her around.  Funny story...Carter was taking pictures and snapped one of her, looked at the camera to see the picture after he took it, looked up at her and said "looking good!"  We had a good laugh. 
Yeah, I don't know what was so funny...well, okay, we had lots of good laughs.  And yes, this one is from Carter. (my mom, Kathy, and sister, Jamie)
No stolen camera is complete without a self portrait of the thief, and yes, he took this himself. 

4 comments:

Aimee said...

love that carter stole the camera. i especially love his selfer picture

Wendy said...

You are beautiful, I hope you know.

And that self-picture is darling!

Roberts Family said...

You both make such beautiful kids! So happy for you guys!!

Becki said...

I love Carter's pics!! Especially the self portrait!! CUTE kid!! And your others are adorable also!! I love your little family...so glad I've been able to get to know you!!!