I may have a slight addiction to cute pictures, especially when the subjects are my kids. I'm sure my husband would tell me I spend WAY too much on pictures, but I say it's worth! They will only be little for so long, besides, how cute are they?! Don't be too offended that there isn't single pictures of Carter, his birthday (I like to take their pictures around their birthday) was in September, and believe it or not his school picture was SO cute, so I decided not to have any more taken of just him. Any way, here are just a few of my favorites...really I LOVED them all but realize I can't post all 50 of them here :) So they are in a slide show. Enjoy! Seriously can't believe this little girl is mine. She is so beautiful! I LOVE LOVE this picture, it's her personality totally, cute little grin, eyes that sparkle and seem to say "want to know what I just did?" Love it!
I really did try to get his hair to lay flat...Trent even tried the whole spit-on-hand flatting trick...all he got was yucky smelling hair. Oh well, it's cute, and I still cannot get that section to lay flat. This little guy has so much hair, and it's growing over his ears (as you can see in the picture) and down the nape of his neck....soon, very soon he'll be getting his first trim. :)






2 comments:
Such cute pictures! And such cute kids! Who was the photographer?
Hunter's lips are so kissable!
Post a Comment