Wednesday, November 10, 2010

See this baby, pretty cute, I know.  Time is quickly approaching for this babies arrival (like 63 days till d-day) and we don't have a name for it yet.  I've got a list ten miles long, but nothing that I really love.  We don't know what we are having, so that makes it a little challenging.  So, we need ideas, help if you will.  What do you think we should name our baby?

4 comments:

Emily Shaw said...

Lizzy. Well, Elizabeth. I like Lizzy Lyman. I think it's cute! :) Or Liz Lyman when she's older.

Not sure about a boy though

mrs. m said...

I like Liz too, but maybe spell it like this: Elisabeth? I really love alliterations too...sorry I'm no help!
But I'm excited for you guys!

Heather said...

For a girl: Hailey, Hillary, Nikki.
Boy: Garrett. Tyson said to name it Jimmer.

Steve and Hailey said...

Woody. No, no just kidding. Okay honestly how about Hailey! I just noticed someone else suggested that and I've always loved my name and it's not vain to suggest because I had no say in my name. :) I like the name Harrison or Lydia? It's so hard to suggest names. Good luck!