Monday, November 1, 2010

Hanna's first trip to the dentist.

I've debated on what to post first...Halloween, the pumpkin patch, or the dentist.  The dentist won.


 Could she be any cuter?


 I don't think I've ever seen a child so excited to go to the dentist.  She squealed with delight when it was her turn to get in the chair.  Practically kicking brother out so she could get in.  The dentist doesn't usually see kids till they are 3, but I thought we'd try it anyway, since she's almost three. He was shocked at how well she did (even stating that his own child at age 5 still freaked out).
 They told me they'd probably just look in her mouth and count her teeth, which I was totally okay with since this was her first time.  She let them clean her teeth, loved it in fact.  She told me it tickled her teeth.  She got a full exam, just like her brother.

Of course the favorite part is the spit sucky thing, she thought that was awesome. She can't wait to go back! (I wish I felt the same way:)

1 comment:

Rappleye Family said...

LOL! Thats awesome I hate the dentist! What a good girl...so don't be surprised when she wants to become a Dental Assistant or Hygenist! ha ha