Monday, May 10, 2010

Do ya think he's proud of this....

 
 In case you can't see it well.....
That would be 100% on his research paper.  He is now all smart on Vitamin D...good job Trent!  Oh, and he put that up on the fridge all by himself, I think he was very proud of his work!

4 comments:

Erin said...

keep up the good work smartie.

Wendy said...

Awesome!

I have more specific questions about vitamin D toxicity. Does he know if 5000 units a day would do any harm? A massage therapist friend advised that. You know, a really super reliable source. :)

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Wendy go to this website to ease your concerns about vitamin D toxicity
http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/vitaminDToxicity.shtml

Jesse said...

I'm so glad that I know a Vitamin D expert, everyday I wake up with questions about Vitamin D roaming around in my head and now I know who to go to for answers! jk Congratulations Trent