Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Yard Work

We've been working like mad in our yard...and by "we"  I really mean Trent.  I'll give that guy most of the credit, he's worked hard....and it looks AWESOME!  Here are some before and after pictures:
 Before
   After

 I will however take credit for these....I love them!

 I really couldn't find a good backyard before shot, there was a hill on the other side of the white shed that we tore out....



But this is what it looks like now:

I can't even tell you what joy it brings me to open my front door and see beautiful flowers and GRASS...ahh I love it!  And I love that I have an amazing husband who has worked so dang hard to make it look good. He put that swing set together by himself, with very little assistance from me.  I'll be honest, I'd rather be in the house reading a good book than working in the yard, but Trent has made the yard look AWESOME!!  We've still got a little more to do, but I love the way it has turned out so far.

6 comments:

mrs. m said...

Holy cow! It looks amazing! When can I come over?!

Patti said...

It looks great! I might have to take your blog off our list though. I don't want my husband to see this post. He already dreads the day we'll have to do all that work on a house. It'll be a while though. Your flowers look great too! I'm very impressed by it all.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I can't believe you have one of those wood swingsets. They are so expensive. Knowing you, you got it for an incredible deal! Looks awesome!!!!!

Roberts Family said...

Wow, I'm so impressed! It doesn't even look like the same yard! The before pics kind of look like our yard before pics when we first moved in. Lots and lots of work. I wouldn't say it then but I will say it now that it was all worth it! I'm sure the kiddos love it out there also!

Steve and Hailey said...

A picture really does tell a thousand words! I had no idea! Awesome. I bet you can just look at it over and over again with pure enjoyment!

Kristin said...

That looks great. I want a yard!