He came in from sleeping outside all night....we got an insulated dog house from my brother and we thought we'd see how he would do...not so well. He was up all night long, and when we let him in he promptly got on the couch, right under where the heat blows. Hanna felt bad for him, cuz he was cold, so she thought he needed a blanket too. I didn't have the heart to make him get off the couch, he was so cold. He's now sleeping inside (but NOT on the couch)! Spoiled dog!



1 comment:
Janel, how did you know I needed to smile today?? Bentley is so funny I miss hanging around your house I had such a good time I was tempted to move into that spare room and never go home to paint again ! :)
I miss you guys I think Eric and I will need to make a trip down to Provo to get a little Lakeridge Love. We love you guys. Thanks for everything and making me feel like part of your family for a few weeks you are the most Christ- like person and I love you!
Post a Comment