I know Easter was like 3 weeks ago, what can I say, I'm a little behind the times! Here are our pictures of Easter weekend. We went up to Trent's brother, Mike's, house for a little BBQ and Easter egg hunt. Carter still doesn't get the whole idea of an egg hunt. But that's okay with me, he really doesn't need any extra candy to make him hyper, he does that pretty well on his own!
Later that evening, we went to my Mom's house and dyed eggs there and had another egg hunt! This time Carter had a list of things to find, that way all the boys got the same amount of stuff. Uncle Jason and Aunt Heather had lots of fun buying Easter treats for the boys!
3 comments:
Hannah looks super interested in that egg, huh? (By the way, love the cute background).
I am going to MISS YOU on the ENRICHMENT COMMITEE!!
HERMANO!! Looks like we found your easter eggs!) How ya been?! I miss ya man....lets hook up some day!!!!!
Post a Comment