Monday, May 12, 2014

Phase II sites

Last week we had to rank our list of Phase II sites.  There were 14 sites to choose from.  I tried to make a map with our top 4, but I couldn't figure out how to share just the map image...so here is a link if you want to see the map. (you may have to scroll out just a bit to see all 4 of them)

Our top 4 sites are; Fort Carson, Co, Fort Campbell, KY, Fort Bliss, TX, and Fort Bragg, NC.  I'm pretty impartial as to where we go as long as we DON'T go to Fort Sill, OK.  Trent went to basic there and it is a pit.  There is nothing there and nothing around there.  Needless to say Fort Sill is our #14 :)

Hopefully we will have a for sure Phase II site by the end of the summer.

No comments: